HDR in the field and in the studio.
- 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
- HDMI 2.0 and 12G-SDI Inputs/Outputs
- 1200 cd/m² Brightness, High Bright Mode
- ProRes Raw / Raw HQ via Select Cameras
- HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
- 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 240 fps
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
1 unit in stock
RENTAL PER DAY & WEEK
Atomos Sumo 19" HDR/High Brightness Monitor
On the DIT Cart
Get HDR on set in real time with on-the-fly log to HDR and PQ (Perceptual Quantizer)/HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) playback, complete with mission-critical monitoring tools such as waveform, focus peaking, false color, and vectorscope on the calibrated screen.
Remap incoming flat-looking log footage to HDR for a more exciting and true-to-life preview of the footage. Full playback controls and XML file tagging means that a director can review footage and create an instant lightweight ProRes LT copy, with baked-in LUTs and audio, to the onboard SSD. You can choose to view both log and standard gamma images with or without looks applied, with quick toggling between them for ease of comparison.
In the studio, you can leverage the HDR capabilities of the Sumo for accurate monitoring. With a 10-stop dynamic range and 10-bit processing combined with X-Rite calibration, you can be sure that your color-corrected images will translate through the post-production pipeline.